Monday, September 19, 2016

Granny squares colorful blanket project







I  have been meaning to start a new crochet project, I know how soothing it can be and it is one of my favorite hobbies, while looking through my stuff inside my tiny toon office/studio, guess what I found ? an old unfinished project.
I was so happy as I didn't have to start a new project I just needed to pick up from where I left guess when?  2 years ago ;)
Any how granny squares, I so much love love love it .
I was so happy by the spring colors theme and like a puzzle I rearranged them and started binding them.
and here is the final result .




Hope you enjoyed it, and will some how encourage you to start your own granny squares project, the best part in granny squares is that you can start it with your left over yarns this what started my project as I had so many different yarns from previous works and i didn't want to waste them so here is the result.

Stay tuned for more ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit and taking the time to write a comment your opinion is important to me.