Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Natural Frequency Watch from Philip Stein

Maria Nachawi wearing philipstein watch, photo credit MARGARETTO


Philip Stein is a very special watch, every since I got one I couldn't replace it, I love watches but for my daily use it will be Philip Stein that I prefere. Most of us live in a very stressfull enviroment, too much work, trafffic, travel, deadlines, phones and computers etc. Well for this reason Philip Stein has developped inside his watches a natural frequency technology that tends to pick up natural frequencies that are believed to be beneficial to life and well-being.
It will protects from the electromagnetic fields and will give you a  more balanced and balanced life.
It worked well for me, I guess the only way to discover it, is to try it.

here is the definition from the Philip Stein webside it explains how this technology works
Voici la definition du site de Philip Stein qui explique comment cette technology marche


How It Works
Every system, organ, tissue, cell, and molecule in the human body vibrates within a certain range of frequencies and each one has an 'ideal' frequency, called Harmonic Resonance Frequency (HRF). Philip Stein has the ability to interact with that harmonic frequency and tune the system back to a more optimized state.

my favorite design is the signature design, with the dual time zone and easily interchangeable straps, that can accomodate your daily style. I will let you discover the collection



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visit and taking the time to write a comment your opinion is important to me.